Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!! Tonight was a blast....and our son finally enjoyed the holiday. Last year he was to small and cried for an hour when a ghost scared him. So this year I helped my husband pick a costume and told our son that we would be going door to door saying, "trick-or-treat". So we all got dresses up and I was waiting by the door when I looked down at my son to see the look on his face; and he looked so excited to go that we headed out into the neighborhood.....so we went to the first house and I held my breath....a ghost pooped out of the door and I just looked at my husband and thought oh no!! But our son did GREAT!!! he just smiled and pulled at the ghost costume. I'm glade and hopeful that next year will be even better!! Once again Happy Halloween Bloggers!!

No comments: